Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday - First Day of School

Today was a big day in our house. My oldest son Cameron started school today! Being a mom to a child with food allergies makes it hard to let go. I get a big nervous about sending him to an environment where there is all his allergens present on a daily basis. Deep breath. I'm sure we will get through this and his teacher has been great with working with me to make sure he is safe. He's really excited about going to school and I'm not about to squash his excitement with my worry. While we don't have lunch at school this year I am always looking for lunch ideas. I have put together a list of gluten free lunches for both you and me.

Angela at Angela's Kitchen has a great series about filling your freezer in four weeks. I love her lunch ideas and they can be found here.

Gluten Freeville has a list of 100 ideas for lunch which can be found here.

Wise Bread has ideas and recipes for 20 gluten lunches here.

What is your easy go to lunch during the school year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment