Thursday, April 12, 2012

What I can help you with

I would love to help you on your path to going gluten and dairy free! I remember what it was like for me when we first started and there was lots of food thrown away. Changing over to gluten free is expensive but I want to help you avoid the mistakes I made. The first phone call is free and we will talk about why you are changing and what other allergies you or your family may have. While we are on the phone we will set up a time for me to come to your house and start with your kitchen. Believe it or not there is lots to learn in your kitchen before we start to shop. This also allows me to get a feeling for your cooking style and your needs. After our meeting at your house we will do some shopping to cover the basics of what to buy and where you can buy it. I can also help you walk though your first few cooking attempts if you would like the help. This also shows you what you are looking for because gluten free food does not always act the same. I am also here for any question that you may have, free of charge. I don't want you making the same mistakes that I have made in the past because those mistakes add up to lots of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment